- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
TP Aerospace Technics GmbH, a company of the Danish TP Aerospace Group, is the leading supplier of wheels and brakes for the aftermarket in the civil aviation industry. With our headquarter in Copenhagen and eight overseas locations stretching from Orlando to Melbourne, we operate in a very global and dynamic environment. Certified to the highest quality standards, TP Aerospace has the largest stock of ready-to-use wheels and brakes on the market. With more than 200 employees at international locations worldwide, we solve the complex and diverse requirements of our customers.
Become part of our intercultural Green Family and support our maintenance team at the Norderstedt location!
- You are responsible for the final approval and certification of aircraft wheels and brakes
- You perform technical tests on aircraft wheels and brakes
- You disassemble, clean, inspect and assemble all wheel and brake parts
- You expand your skills in group work
- You control every step – because safety is our top priority!
- You have successfully completed vocational training as a production mechanic or the like and have at least two years of maintenance experience in the field of component maintenance in aviation
- You are at least 21 years old and hold an Aircraft Maintenance Licence (AML)
- You can read and understand technical drawings and align them with our customer requirements
- You have already worked with precision measuring tools, (de-)assembly, blasting and cleaning machines
- You manage to control and process computer-assisted processes
- You have a reliable knowledge of English in spoken and written language
- You are an absolute team player; Reliability and security are very important to you
- You’re doing the right thing!
You work in an international company with colleagues around the globe. Our workshops are equipped with state-of-the-art machines that ensure ergonomic and optimized work. We have flat hierarchies that allow you to shape your goals and your working life. We attach great importance to education and training, joint team events and satisfied customers. We offer the right candidate a highly dynamic working environment with colleagues from all over the world and a very flat organization. We guarantee you a steep learning curve that promotes your personal and professional development.
Our corporate culture reflects a high work-life balance and we are proud of the team spirit of our global workforce. And last but not least, you’re in a very fast-growing company, where new opportunities are constantly opening up.